Thursday, March 11, 2010

Hulkenberg want to forget Schumacher



Food --
Everyone calls him only "Hülk", and even though the 22-year-old F1 rookie opens his mouth, he does not need many words. "I hope that in a few years the name Michael Schumacher not hear so often" said Nico Hulkenberg now the sports information service.
"Every German, who comes new to Formula 1 is measured at Michael because he's just raised the bar", then "Hülk. "But I do my thing, and maybe I'm good enough at some point that my name can serve as a yardstick."
There is a lack of healthy self-confidence to the future Williams driver is not truly his previous career progression gives him every reason to do so.
His manager Willi Weber, who had once been on the way Schumacher managed seven F1 titles, described him as "madness talent.
Hulkenberg: "I wanted to F1, I am now arrived. Now it is forward looking. We want long-term success, win races and be world champion. In any case," he says unequivocally.
Almost Hulkenberg could have done in the autumn the leap to Formula 1. After the serious accident of Felipe Massa and Schumacher Ferrari comeback of the burst had him as a substitute pilots on the note. Hülk: "On one hand I was also very horny to do it. On the other hand would then be only two half-cases have been, both in Formula 1 as well in GP2." He continued: "Now I feel ready and ripe for the Formula 1"
His self-confidence he lacks at least not ...
Also of interest
The Incredible Hülk